SEC Roofing Services
When choosing a roofing contractor, you want to be sure who you partner with has professionalism and experience to assist you with major decisions. As local roofing experts, we will walk with you through the entire process, listen to your needs while making sure you know exactly what to expect. Our team provides high quality craftsmanship on every project whether large or small.
SEC services new construction, residential, industrial and commercial roofing sectors.
Licensed & Insured in Florida with A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
SEC Renovations & Repairs specializes in all types of roofing materials as well as repair work. If your roof was damaged by wind or hail, or simply an older roof that needs some care, we can help. Servicing Pensacola, Destin, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, Tallahassee, Panama City, Panama City Beach and more.
SEC Roofing is highly experienced with the following roofing materials & systems:
- Metal Roofs
- Low Slope Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Slate Roofs
- Tile Roofs
- TPO, PVC & EPDM
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- Stone Coated Metal Roofs
- Seamless Roof Systems
- Solar Reflective Roof Systems
- And MORE!
SEC Roofing services repairs on all types of decks, balconies & chimneys. We can also assist with wood rot, sealing, roof boots, vents and ventilation systems. Contact us today for a FREE no obligation quote.
When it's time for a new roof, choose only the highest quality materials and experienced contractor. SEC is an AtlasPro+ Diamond Level and is a qualified Scotchgard 3M applicator.
We can help guide and teach you about the different materials available today, making sure you get what is best for your home, industrial or commercial property. Customize your roof with multiple color and material options.
Call now for a free estimate!
Waterproofing your roof can make a difference in long term leaking problems. SEC roofing experts will take the time and attention to detail in order to be sure your roof is waterproof. Steps we take when waterproofing a roof include:
- Clean the substrate allowing for the bond in the next steps. While cleaning some areas of the substrate may need treatment, which may not have been seen if we didn't clean thoroughly first.
- Priming and drying the surface.
- Preparing all pipes, vents, boots, skylights, etc.. with ultimate detail.
- Apply liquid membrane onto the roof. This may be more than one layer depending on the agreed type of waterproofing method.
SEC roofing has years of experience in waterproofing multi-level decks & balconies, existing tile decks, exterior walls, concrete, stucco, metal and tile roofs.
Premature roof failure can happen at any time without proper maintenance. Your roof is the most vulnerable aspect of your home due to the amount of weather is withstands day in and day out. Regular inspections allow for early problem detection, which can make repairs more manageable and less costly.
Whether SEC installed your roof, or someone else did, we can assist you with proper maintenance throughout the years to come. You can choose a one time maintenance inspection or an annual package to ensure your roofs longevity.
Regular roof maintenance is the number one way to prevent your roof from leaking, mold growth in the attic or shingles missing after a storm. With our team of experts, you can rest easily knowing that your roof will be reliable in keeping your home safe, dry and in great condition.
SEC Roofing experts can maintain your roof by:
- Inspecting for Debris - Keeping your roof free from leaves, limbs and other debris will reduce the potential damage of shingles, boots, chimneys, vents and skylights. We also offer traditional skylights & rain diverters.
- Attic Inspection - Proper ventilation is critical in your attic. Without ventilation there is a high risk for mold growth. We inspect soffits, ridge vent, off ridge vents and attic fans. We also offer Roof Mount Solar Attic Fans & Gable Mount Solar Attic Fans
- Inspect Flashings - Detailed inspection of skylights, perimeters, walls, penetrations, and drains.
- Inspect Overall Roof - The remainder of the roof will be inspected for surface wear, make sure all shingles are intact, and any areas that may have some degradation.
SEC Roofing recommends bi-annual roof inspections. If you believe you may have some roof damage, we can assist in one-time roof maintenance as well. If a large storm just came through your area, we can help with reviewing the integrity of your roof right away.
Roof & Wind Mitigation
Here in Florida, many insurance companies offer savings if your home & roof have passed a higher standard of inspection. Wind mitigation inspections prove to insurance companies that your home is better protected when high winds are present.
SEC Roofing works closely with the other home building contractors to ensure the final mitigation inspection is passed the first time. Some of the steps we take include:
- Roof Inspection
- Photo Roof Documentation
- Roof Certification
- Roof Reports
Your roof is going to have longevity and increase your overall home equity with these extra steps in roof and wind mitigation.
Contact us today for more information.